Another day, another dollar! When it comes to making money who were the top celebrities according to Forbes Magazine? No surprise, Oprah topped the list again raking is an estimated $315 million this year! I wonder if she’ll be on top again next year as she’ll be leaving network TV at the end of Spring of 2011 to join her OWN network.
Who else made the list of the highest earning celebs?
Per RTT News:
1. Oprah Winfrey, $315 million
2. James Cameron, $210 million
3. Tyler Perry, $125 million
4. Michael Bay, $120 million
5. Tiger Woods, $105 million
6. Jerry Bruckheimer, $100 million
7. Steven Spielberg, $100 million
8. George Lucas, $95 million
9. Beyoncé, $87 million
10. Dr. Phil, $80 million
11. Simon Cowell, $80 million
12. Jerry Seinfeld, $75 million
13. Britney Spears, $64 million
14. Lady Gaga, $62 million
15. Madonna, $58 million
16. Sandra Bullock, $56 million
17. Ellen DeGeneres, $55 million
18. Miley Cyrus, $48 million
19. Taylor Swift, $45 million
20. Judge Judy Sheindlin, $45 million
There a couple that surprise me on the list. I would have thought Lady Gaga would have earned more than Britney, but maybe next year. And who the hell knew Judge Judy made so much money a year?!? Seriously, who even watches her show?
Click here for a list of the Top 10 Grossing Movies of 2010!
[Keep Clicking Thumbnails for a Larger Image]
Images Via: WENN.com