No armpit/sideboob tattoos could save Kat Von D and Jesse James’ relationship. Kat confirmed (via Facebook) that she and James have split…again.
She wrote out a message to clear up rumors that her tattoo parlor was closing, she was still marrying Jesse and that she was retiring…
1. I am not in any way moving to Texas. I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.
2. I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the “back and forth” if it’s caused any confusion)
3. I am in no way retiring – (what does that even mean anyway???)
4. My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business like always! (Same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland – next door to High Voltage Tattoo.)
5. As hard as it is to sometimes let go of the things you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures – and cant wait to eventually share more about this with you all!
Aw, this just makes me want to shoot rainbows out my belly like a Care Bear and drink Hope Floats. Positivity is pumping through my little no-heart. So I shall attempt to be nice…
With all this drama TLC must regret sending her to the reality whore unemployment line. (No they don’t.) Now that Kat’s tattooed noonie is a free agent, she will find an upstanding young man with a financial portfolio doesn’t come with a swastika. (Probably not.) And I am sure we will stop hearing about every mundane detail angst ridden life. (No we won’t.)